1. The University of Warwick places great emphasis on undergraduate schools. If you are "985" and "211" in China, it will become a bonus for you.
Warwick University Business School Application Reminder
The Guardian ranks eighth in 2019
Application requirements: Undergraduate or equivalent degree, 985/211 points are 85+, Shuangfei University points are 88+; IELTS total score is 7+, the individual item is not less than 6.5, and a financial or accounting related professional background is required.
4. The University of Warwick also has special requirements for the word count of PS (personal statement). So you need to make your advantages clear and organized in short language.
Everyone at the University of Warwick must be no stranger to it, there must be a senior math sister who has promoted this school with you. But what's so great about the University of Warwick WBS? In order to become a dream place for many business students. In this article, Li Sichen's study abroad 360 editor will take you into this school.
2019 Times University ranked 10th overall in UK universities
MSc Accounting and Finance
If you already have a strong foundation in economics and want to learn to apply your knowledge to the financial sector, this major is ideal.
The University of Warwick is the UK's leading research university, located at the junction of Warwickshire and Coventry in central England. It was founded in 1965. The University of Warwick is known for rigorous enrollment, high standards of academic research and teaching quality. In addition, in the mainstream British media ranking, except for Oxford and Cambridge, the only British university that has not fallen out of the top ten.
Application requirements: Undergraduate or equivalent degree, 985/211 average 85+, Shuangfei University average 88+; IELTS total 7+, no less than 6.5; require a professional background in finance, economy, business management Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics.
QS World University Rankings # 54 in 2019
Gold number, this major will be taught by business school, statistics school, and mathematics school. You will also learn C ++ and gain experience in the lab. You need to study five compulsory financial courses and three elective courses. Pure finance has high requirements for mathematics.
Warwick University Introduction
You need to study five compulsory financial courses and three elective courses. Pure finance has high requirements for mathematics.
The University of Warwick has an excellent reputation in the fields of industry, commerce, politics and academia. It is tied with Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial College, and UCL in the industry. It is regarded as the six target institutions of the world's nine major investment banks (Bulge Bracket) in the UK. School (Target School).
3. IELTS requirements: The requirements of the business school are basically a total score of 7, two sub-scores not less than 6.5, and two single-scores not less than 6.0 (Warwick's business school does not have language courses, so everyone must prepare for you IELTS score).
Among them, Warwick is also known as its Business School (WBS). Warwick is known as one of the top business schools in the UK; its outstanding performance has made it rank among the top 5 in the UK and the top 30 in the world. And it is in a rising trend.
MSc Financial Mathematics
2. The University of Warwick has high requirements for sharing. If you want to apply for University of Warwick, you must apply for University of Warwick at least 985/211, and other universities should be 90+.
MSc Finance and Economics
WBS Professional Introduction
2019 CUG UK University Ranks 9th
3. The University of Warwick clearly demonstrates the importance it attaches to gmat results. If the applicant has a GMAT score of 700 or more, the university will give priority to admission.
Application requirements: Undergraduate or equivalent degree, 985/211 points are 85+, Shuangfei College points are 88+; IELTS total score is 7+, and the individual item is not less than 6.5; there is no background restriction, and transfer applications can be accepted.
You need to study six compulsory and two elective courses. The financial courses involved are the same as those of MSc Finance students. One of the elective courses must be accounting.
Doesn't it sound incredible? At the critical moment, it is more useful to speak with data!
Warwick University Rankings
5. Once the application of Warwick's WMG Academy is rejected due to PS, the school will no longer accept the new PS. And, students who have been rejected cannot apply for other courses of the same year at WMG Academy!
Application requirements: undergraduate or equivalent degree, 985/211 average 85+, Shuangfei University average 88+; IELTS total 7+, no less than 6.5 in a single item; economics related professional background or economic professional courses Many undergraduate majors, the school attaches importance to mathematics, statistics, macro, microeconomics courses.
See, did the editor not lie to you? The University of Warwick ranked in the top 100 in the world and did not fall out of the top 10 in the British media ranking!